- Send SMS messages (and alerts) at your network rate
- Receive SMS messages for free (network and country dependent) on your dongle's dedicated phone number
- Produce formatted messages that feed the free SMS Ticker stand-alone Java® application for use on low-cost feature phones
- Take advantage of network providers that allow incoming SMS messages for pay-as-you-go customers even when their credit has expired
- Can often be used with a pay-as-you-go phone SIM inserted into the broadband dongle
- Supports both USB dongle interface types:
- Mobile Broadband Interface Model (MBIM) for Windows®8
- AT codes for 3G modems that create a virtual serial/COM port interface
- Internal timestamp enables scheduling of outgoing messages
- VeriSign® Class 3 Code Signed
- Multithreaded, C# add-in using Govert van Drimmelen's Excel-DNA
Can be combined with our MTX.xll add-in to route incoming (and outgoing) messages over your LAN to (and from) the PC with the dongle.
Licence removes the need to reload the add-in after 4 hours.