PixelData.exe does this too, but in a stand-alone application that can be used with any image, in any program that displays on the screen. Instead of the HTML file, it uses an XML file that is produced by MAP.xll at the same time as it creates the HTML file.
You can edit this XML file, or produce ones for your own requirements.
- Updates automatically when the XML file changes
- Create your own colour-coded, XML files (editor mode built-in)
- Can run multiple sessions referencing different XML files
- Can reference 16,777,216 different colours
- Pop-up window is HTML compliant, and can display images as well as text
- Decrypts RSA encrypted data created with MAP.xll
- VeriSign® Class 3 Code Signed
- Free to use and distribute